Acumatica 5.3 Released at Acumatica Summit 2016
- Accounting Software, Acumatica, Cloud, Financial Director, UK
The beginning of this week saw the Acumatica Partner Summit 2016 being held in Orlando, Florida.
Tascoli were at the summit and have a number of great things to tell you about. The first of which is that Acumatica 5.3 has now been released and is available as an upgrade to all clients.
The current version of Acumatica 5.0 delivers a full ERP suite that includes financials, distribution, accounting and CRM. New features in Acumatica 5.3, which is focused on performance, stability and mobility include:
- Enhanced mobile app: Enables businesses and employees to enter, review and approve orders from anywhere, at any time. There are more scenarios than ever including mobile CRM, mobile sales orders and project time
- New web services API: Easier and more efficient to use, dozens of lines of code reduced to one, designed for the future. Facilitating rock solid and durable integrations with ISV products and online services.
- Sales order reporting: New powerful reporting allows analysis of sales and profitability by customer, salesperson, order, item class, customer class and date.
- Marketing automation: Synchronisation between Acumatica and HubSpot to connect outbound marketing activities with CRM lead flow and processes, built using integration services to facilitate synchronisation of key activities.
- General ledger reclassification: Quickly and efficiently reclassify transactions during month end closing with full auditing and history tracking, removing tedious manual reversal and adjustments.
- Support for Amazon Aurora RDS: Acumatica expands the choice of database (DB) availability for customers by announcing support for AWS Aurora Remote DB Service, enabling customers to benefit from the multi-zone availability and redundancy of Amazon’s fastest-growing DB service.
- Deeper integration with Microsoft Exchange: Acumatica makes it possible to synchronise data and records—including email, contacts, tasks and appointments—with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 accounts. Acumatica 3 offers significantly improved performance and reliability in this area, as well as support for synchronization of all-day events, and tracking of email messages that contain references to cases or opportunities for inclusion in Acumatica ERP and association with corresponding entities. It also include direct hyperlinked CRM records from your smartphone.
We previously wrote a detailed article about the enhanced mobile ERP app here. We’ll be bringing you more information about the other new features soon.
Tascoli are dedicated to bring you the latest information about ERP and how it can benefit your business. We implement, integrate and offer on going support to Acumatica ERP UK, Sage 300 UK and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions UK (now discontinued).
Tascoli are an ERP and accounting software services company in the UK and Europe. Our passion is your business efficiency.
Request a Demo
Contact us to receive a demonstration and quote for replacing you ERP system.