Small Business Edition
Acumatica Small Business Edition is a modern cloud-based ERP for small businesses with basic accounting needs and up to ten named users. This edition offers a select set of key modules ideal for a growing business, including Distribution, Fixed Assets and CRM. Start small and add more resources when you’re ready.
Which businesses are best suited for Acumatica Small Business?
Acumatica’s Small Business Edition is intended for smaller companies that;
- Need full-function accounting
- Need a small number of users today (1-5 users) but want the option to add more in the future
- May require sales order processing and purchase order processing
- Want visibility into up-to-date data and dashboards to manage the business
What are the benefits of Acumatica Small Business?
- Offers smaller companies looking to graduate from simple accounting packages a full ERP solution
- Is fully cloud based and mobile for the on-the-go workforce
- Includes Acumatica’s full-function suite of financial applications
- Gives users the ability to add integrated sales, purchasing and inventory applications
- Suitable for previous users of QuickBooks Enterprise and Sage 50.
- The easy migration of data and the intuitive interface makes it the perfect fit.
What is included in the Small Business Edition?
Included as standard;
- Advanced Financials; General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Cash Management
- Acumatica Cloud ERP Platform featuring a full range of integrated business functions
- 5 named users
- 1 Entity
- Prices from £4,750 per annum
- Order Management; Sales Orders and Purchase Orders for non stock items
- Advanced Distribution; Sales Orders, Requisition Management, Purchase Orders, Inventory Management
- Customer Relationship Management; Contacts, Opportunities, Marketing, and Support Case Management, Outlook Integration
- Fixed Assets
- Additional 5 user pack (from £2,750)