Acumatica Cloud ERP
We are the leading UK business partner of Acumatica and hold Gold Certification. Acumatica Cloud ERP software is the first cloud ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) solution designed for mid-sized businesses with rich financial, operational and reporting functionality.
Unlike traditional accounting systems, Acumatica is web-based, this means that applications look and perform like desktop applications, yet they require no client software so they can be inexpensively maintained, centrally managed, and accessed from anywhere.
Flexible Pricing and Deployment
Acumatica allows you to select a licensing model that meets your financial needs and switch between an on-premise or cloud-based deployment. With Acumatica you can change your licensing model, even after you customise and deploy your solution.
Work from Anywhere, On Any Device
Acumatica allows you to access real-time data, reports, and screens from any browser . Advanced access controls secure sensitive data so you can involve people inside and outside your organisation.
Mobile Apps for Apple and Android
Out of the box mobile applications are available for expense entry, approvals, cases, tasks, employee time sheets and activities. Plus you can easily develop your own customised app for a particular functionality unique to your business.
Acumatica’s business applications are fully integrated and include:
- Branches/ sub accounts
- Rich financial reporting features
- Smooth Excel import and exports
- Document attachment
- Complete fixed assets
- Deferred revenue and expenses
- Sales Orders, Purchase Orders and inventory
- Sophisticated sales pricing and discount feature
- Purchase requisitions and approvals
- Order types and flows customised to include RMAs, returns and credit memos
- Inventory allocated to bin locations
- Strong replenishment processing options
- Contracts/ renewals
- Full lead to business account facilities
- Cases linked to billable activities
- Group customer accounts
- Variable billing rates
- Approvals at project level
- Customised invoicing structures
- Project reporting
Fully integrated 3rd party applications;
- Extended warehouse using handhelds
- Point of Sales
- Service management
- Grid ordering for apparel industry
- One of our clients required the Project Manager to approve all supplier invoices which would be posted to a job. In Acumatica we could easily set this up and create a dashboard for each project manager that logs in showing their projects and approvals.
A client previously used to consolidate a number of QuickBooks companies in order to produce whole group financial reports. Using Acumatica we created a web based report that show the accounts together and enables drill down to transactions.
- A not for profit client required that project reports were expressed in the currency of the donor (not the company currency). A relatively simple adjustment was made an now they have the ability to show these accounts in multiple currencies as well as sending the reports to donors.
We have created a dedicated website for Acumatica Cloud ERP, please visit www.cloudaccountinguk.com for further information.